Domestic Shipping Rates and Carrier Information
ShopFoodEx has partnered with UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS) for our daily shipments.
Shipping rates for the lower 48 United States can be found below. Simply find your state on the color-coded map and then check the corresponding table below the map for your shipping charge. Shipping rates are based on shipments weighing less than the UPS maximum of 150 lbs. Once an order tips over 150 lbs. the shipping rate will double from the rates below.
Shipping rates for APO/FPO, AK and HI orders are determined according to the USPS shipping rates and are calculated by their API software which is tied into our system.
We do our very best to ship your order within 2-4 business days after being placed. We do not ship over the weekend or holidays as carriers do not pick up packages on these days. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Roanoke, Virginia. You will get an automated email, check both your inbox and spam folder, with your tracking information once your order has been shipped.
- Orders being shipped within the lower 48 United States typically takes from 2-7 business days to reach most locations.
- Orders shipping to APO and FPO addresses can take from 1-4 weeks to arrive. Typically, from our experience APO AE and APO AA orders arrive within 7-14 days while APO AP orders can take a bit longer to arrive.
- Orders being shipped to AK and HI can take up to one week to arrive. These orders are shipped primarirly by Priority Mail but in some rare cases we do use Parcel Post as well.
Odds and Ends
- We do not require a signature in order for your delivery to be made. UPS and the United States Postal Service (USPS) will leave your package at their discretion, if they feel it is safe to do so.
- If we have shipped you an incorrect item please contact us and we will pick up the package at no cost to you.
- Please be sure that you include a correct delivery address; failing to do so will result in a delivery being returned. In this case, you will be charged a returned shipment fee plus another shipping charge to reship the order.
Diplomatic Pouch Orders
We are proud to offer our service to Diplomats representing our country all over the world. However, there are strict regulations in place for orders being shipped via the pouch service.
It is up to you, the customer, to know these regulations and to abide by them. If you are uncertain of what can or can't be shipped we urge you to "do your homework" before placing an order. Orders containing prohibited items are refused by the pouch service on a regular basis. Unfortunately we can't refund you for any shipping charges in these instances so please order carefully.